Since 1979, National Fishing and Boating Week has been observed for 9 days starting the first Saturday in June.
If you’re an angler, join the millions of fishermen hooked on G‑Floor® Outdoor & Marine vinyl flooring for a quick, easy and affordable pontoon renovation or boat floor makeover.
- G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine is the #1 pontoon boat flooring offering durable deck protection under extreme weather and marine conditions.
- Made in the USA of ultra-durable polyvinyl, it offers superb moisture protection. Water cannot penetrate, so it resists mold, mildew, and rot.
- G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine is seamless and will not crack, flake, chip, or peel.
- Its solid, non-woven construction won’t snag from fishing hooks or pet nails.
- G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine resists denting from heaving objects like anchors and coolers.
- DIY installation with lay flat characteristics that makes trimming to fit a breeze.
- Non-porous surface allows for easy cleanup of fish messes, salts, oils, gas and other marine chemicals without harsh scrubbing.
- G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine is odor-resistant, slip-resistant, and flame retardant for safety.
- MicroLock Technology™ topcoat offers anti-microbial benefits, improved UV stability, and resists blushing from wet towels, swim suits, life jackets, coolers, and more.
- G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine is cooler to the touch than other woven boat flooring.
- With nearly 25 patterns to choose from, there is a wood-grain, simulated weave, or luxury design to fit every fisher and every boat floor.
- Beautiful graphics are printed underneath the vinyl so flooring looks like new for years.
Don’t forget National Go Fishing Day on June 18th!