Available summer 2023!
G‑Floor® Outdoor & Marine Simplicity Poplin Collection is seamless, 100% polyvinyl, 90 mil thick with a durable 50 mil wear layer. The non-woven marine flooring is complete with a marine grade topcoat. DIY rollout flooring is waterproof, easy care, UV-stable, slip- and odor-resistant. The Poplin Collection comes in nine colorways- Castle, Castle Dark Stripe, Castle Light Stripe, Sand, Sand Dark Stripe, Sand Light Stripe, Ray, Ray Dark Stripe, and Ray Light Stripe.
Bring aboard soft, subtle, neutral tones to match any upholstery color combination. With three color options and three pattern options, your boat will feel sophisticated and custom. The Simplicity Poplin collection offers the weave without the snag. The G‑Floor® Outdoor & Marine Simplicity Poplin Collection is non-woven and ideal for boats, decks, dock, patio, and lanai flooring! The leather-like Levant™ surface enhances the beauty of any watercraft. The Simplicity Poplin Collection entwines strands of light and natural colors to duplicate the appearance of fine woven cloth. This flooring provides effortless style, versatility, and performance on the water, along with a list of other advantages:
- Ultra-durable polyvinyl – handles extreme weather conditions and heavy foot traffic
- Non-woven material – won’t snag, dent, crack, flake or peel
- Seamless with superb moisture protection – resists wood rot, mold and mildew
- Sharp, high-quality images are printed underneath the vinyl, not on top or in between, and protected by an industry-leading wear layer so they won’t fade or wear off
- Marine-grade top coat – UV-inhibitor for long-term color and image retention; anti-microbial qualities so no mold grows between fibers/weaves; no-blush surface won’t leave marks from wet towels, bathing suits, cooler, life jackets, etc.
- DIY installation, trim to fit, and cushioned spun bound backing for quick grabbing of glue
- Easy to clean, non-porous surface resists oils, gas and marine chemicals
- Odor- and stain-resistant
- Slip-resistant and flame retardant for safety
- Manufactured in the USA
- 5-year Limited Warranty, 3-year UV exposure