Available summer 2023!
G‑Floor® Outdoor & Marine Manta Ray collection is 90 mil thick with a durable 50 mil wear layer, non-woven marine flooring with marine grade topcoat. The seamless, 100% polyvinyl and has a , DIY rollout in Simplicity Manta Ray is durable, waterproof, and offers easy care. Slip- and odor-resistant. The UV-stable, Simplicity Manta Ray collection comes in Stone and Hammock.
Inspired by the Manta Ray, this collection combines relaxation with oceanic impressions. The subtle design brings aboard a splash of texture to feel connected to the water. The G‑Floor® Outdoor & Marine Simplicity Manta Ray Collection is non-woven and ideal for boats, decks, dock, patio, and lanai flooring! This polyvinyl flooring reinvents grain patterns and weave looks without the snag for applications of all kinds. The leather-like Levant™ surface enhances the beauty of any watercraft. Provides effortless style, versatility, and performance on the water, along with a list of other advantages:
- Ultra-durable polyvinyl – handles extreme weather conditions and heavy foot traffic
- Non-woven material – won’t snag, dent, crack, flake or peel
- Seamless with superb moisture protection – resists wood rot, mold and mildew
- Sharp, high-quality images are printed underneath the vinyl, not on top or in between, and protected by an industry-leading wear layer so they won’t fade or wear off
- Marine-grade top coat – UV-inhibitor for long-term color and image retention; anti-microbial qualities so no mold grows between fibers/weaves; no-blush surface won’t leave marks from wet towels, bathing suits, cooler, life jackets, etc.
- DIY installation, trim to fit, and cushioned spun bound backing for quick grabbing of glue
- Easy to clean, non-porous surface resists oils, gas and marine chemicals
- Odor- and stain-resistant
- Slip-resistant and flame retardant for safety
- Manufactured in the USA
- 5-year Limited Warranty, 3-year UV exposure