G‑Floor® Outdoor & Marine Simplicity Coral Reef collection is seamless 100% polyvinyl, 90 mil thick with a durable 50 mil wear layer. The non-woven marine flooring is complete with a marine grade topcoat. DIY rollout flooring is waterproof, easy care, UV-stable, slip- and odor-resistant.
Bring a splash of texture aboard with the G‑Floor® Outdoor & Marine Simplicity Surfside Collection of non-woven boat, deck, and dock flooring! The Surfside Collection of polyvinyl flooring reinvents grain patterns and weave looks without the snag for applications of all kinds. The leather-like Levant™ surface enhances the beauty of any watercraft. Available in Buff, London Fog, Ocean, and Tuxedo. This flooring provides effortless style, versatility and performance on the water, along with a list of other advantages:
- Ultra-durable polyvinyl – handles extreme weather conditions and heavy foot traffic
- Non-woven material – won’t snag, dent, crack, flake or peel
- Seamless with superb moisture protection – resists wood rot, mold and mildew
- Sharp, high-quality images are printed underneath the vinyl, not on top or in between, and protected by an industry-leading wear layer so they won’t fade or wear off
- Marine-grade top coat – UV-inhibitor for long-term color and image retention; anti-microbial qualities so no mold grows between fibers/weaves; no-blush surface won’t leave marks from wet towels, bathing suits, cooler, life jackets, etc.
- DIY installation, trim to fit, and cushioned spun bound backing for quick grabbing of glue
- Easy to clean, non-porous surface resists oils, gas and marine chemicals
- Odor- and stain-resistant
- Slip-resistant and flame retardant for safety
- Manufactured in the USA
- 5-year Limited Warranty, 3-year UV exposure