The G‑Floor® Outdoor & Marine Simplicity Surfside Collection is seamless, 100% polyvinyl, 90 mil thick and has a durable 50 mil wear layer. The non-woven marine flooring is complete with a marine grade topcoat. DIY rollout flooring is waterproof, easy care, UV-stable, slip- and odor-resistant.
Bring a splash of texture aboard with the G‑Floor® Outdoor & Marine Simplicity Surfside Collection for your boat, deck, dock, patio or lanai flooring! The Surfside Collection of polyvinyl flooring reinvents grain patterns and weave looks without the snag for applications of all kinds. The leather-like Levant™ surface enhances the beauty of any watercraft. This fine flooring provides effortless style, versatility and performance on the water, along with a list of other advantages:
- Ultra-durable polyvinyl – handles extreme weather conditions and heavy foot traffic
- Non-woven material – won’t snag, dent, crack, flake or peel
- Seamless with superb moisture protection – resists wood rot, mold and mildew
- Sharp, high-quality images are printed underneath the vinyl, not on top or in between, and protected by an industry-leading wear layer so they won’t fade or wear off
- Marine-grade top coat – UV-inhibitor for long-term color and image retention; anti-microbial qualities so no mold grows between fibers/weaves; no-blush surface won’t leave marks from wet towels, bathing suits, cooler, life jackets, etc.
- DIY installation, trim to fit, and cushioned spun bound backing for quick grabbing of glue
- Easy to clean, non-porous surface resists oils, gas and marine chemicals
- Odor- and stain-resistant
- Slip-resistant and flame retardant for safety
- Manufactured in the USA
- 5-year Limited Warranty, 3-year UV exposure