It’s time to upgrade your pontoon flooring with G‑Floor® Outdoor & Marine vinyl flooring, but it's hard to know where to begin or what style to choose. Ranging from solid colors to intricate patterns, there's something to fit every boater’s style. Here's an overview of available patterns to help the decision-making process.
G‑Floor® Outdoor & Marine is available in three collections of patterns, each consisting of a 100% polyvinyl wear layer and a spunbound backing. Each mat has the Levant™ texture that feels smooth on feet. All flooring is easy to roll out, waterproof, and resistant to gas, oil, odors, and stains. This anti-microbial marine flooring won’t snag or peel and can withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Solid Collection
The Solid collection of G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine patterns has three different color choices and features a 45 mil thick wear layer and 75 mil overall thickness. Solid is perfect for a clean and luxurious look. The color options are:
- Simplicity Collection
If you’re looking for a fun pattern to spice up the appearance of your pontoon boat, the Simplicity collection is for you. Thicker than product from the Solid collection, this flooring measures 95 mil overall thickness with a 50 mil wear layer. There's also a wide range of designs and patterns:
- Seaboard - inspired by the coastline, choose between Quest and Beige colors.
- LVT - a spin on the classic tile look with Onyx, Dark Slate, Slate, Deep Sea, Almond Stripes, Snow Stripes, Slate Stripes, and Dark Slate Stripes options.
- Manta Ray - inspired by the Manta Ray, this collection combines relaxation with oceanic impressions. Available in Stone and Hammock colors.
- Tweed - bring a splash of texture aboard with Navy Tweed, Bone Tweed, or Slate Tweed colors.
- Poplin - bring aboard soft, subtle, neutral tones to match any upholstery color combination with Castle, Castle Dark Stripe, Castle Light Strip, Sand, Sand Dark Stripe, Sand Light Stripe, Ray, Ray Dark Stripe, and Ray Light Stripe colors.
- Coral Reef - reinventing grain patterns, the Coral Reef pattern can be found in London Fog, Tuxedo, Buff, and Ocean colors.
- Surfside - create the look of woven carpet without the snag!
- Premier Collection
The G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine Premier collection is the thickest of all product. At 120 mil overall thick with a 75mil wear layer, Premier simulates the look of real wood. The different colors, wood stains and wood patterns are:
- Natural Woods - the style with the greatest variety, ranging from Teak, Weathered Teak, Burnt Maple, and Cypress.
- Alloy - featuring a rugged metal look, you can choose from Diamond Grid, File, Mesh, Tire Tread, Grating, and Sieve.
- Pinpoint - a small and precise recurring pattern similar to herringbone, with colors like Bisque, French Blue, Granite, and Mist.
- Rhythm - a unique and sporty hexagon pattern in Azure, Shadow, Saffron, and Sienna colors.
- Drift - a gentle wood pattern, with Almond Teak Dark Holly and Nutmeg Teak Light Holly color options.
Look at each collection online and give your boat the seamless G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine upgrade. For installation tips, check our installation guide!