Introducing the Simplicity Collection series of high-quality, polyvinyl G‑Floor® Outdoor & Marine vinyl flooring for pontoon boats and other watercraft. The Simplicity Collection joins the existing G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine flooring line which includes:
Premier – an industry favorite with popular teak and wood-like patterns, Premier’s 75 mil thick, clear, 100% polyvinyl marine-grade coating is the most durable marine flooring available; and
Solid – our entry level 50 mil thick boat flooring available in neutral Buckskin, Tan and Light Grey.
G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine Simplicity is an awe-inspiring line of intriguing designs and non-woven textures inspired by both the sea and shore. Simplicity includes the following Collections:
Coral Reef Collection – Catering to the appeal of high-end granite, gorgeous Coral Reef has specks also resembling epoxy and is available in 2 patterned shades to complement any existing boat décor. Choose from Buff and Tuxedo. The Levant texture adds to its appeal; seeing is truly appreciating.
Surfside Collection – Emulating woven textiles, the sumptuous Surfside Collection features the Simplicity Surfside colorways.
Simplicity offers the new marine-grade top coat also available in our Premiere Collection to protect its patterns. This special coating includes a UV-inhibitor for long-term color and image retention. Simplicity is often referred to as the “weave without the snag,” and its top coat is anti-microbial so no mold grows between fibers/weaves. The surface won’t blush either, so you won’t get marks from wet towels, bathing suits, cooler, life jackets, etc.
The Simplicity line of marine flooring is 95 mil thick with a 50 mil wear layer and available in dimensions of 8 ft. 6 in. wide and up to 75 ft. long. The Simplicity collection features all the other great benefits of the #1 pontoon boat flooring line:
- Ultra-Durable Polyvinyl – handles extreme weather conditions and heavy foot traffic
- Non-Woven Material – won’t snag, dent, crack, flake or peel
- Seamless with Superb Moisture Protection – resists wood rot, mold and mildew
- Sharp, high-quality images are printed underneath the vinyl, not on top or in between, and protected by an industry-leading wear layer so they won’t fade or wear off
- DIY installation, trim to fit, and cushioned spun bound backing for quick grabbing of glue
- Easy to clean, non-porous surface resists oils, gas and marine chemicals
- Odor- and stain-resistant
- Slip-resistant and flame retardant for safety
- Cooler to the touch than other products on the boat
- Manufactured in the USA
- 5-year Limited Warranty, 3-year UV exposure
Bring your boat to life with easy, breezy Simplicity boat flooring. You’ll enjoy effortless style, versatility and performance with Simplicity Coral Reef, Surfside and Sea Breeze. Turn heads, make some waves and spend more time in the sun and on the water with the best flooring for boats… G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine vinyl flooring!