Available summer 2023!
G‑Floor® Outdoor & Marine Simplicity Tweed Collection is seamless, 100% polyvinyl, 90 mil thick with a durable 50 mil wear layer. The non-woven marine flooring is complete with a marine grade topcoat. DIY rollout flooring is waterproof, easy care, UV-stable, slip- and odor-resistant. Simplicity Tweed style is available in Navy, Bone, or Slate.
Bring a splash of texture aboard The G‑Floor® Outdoor & Marine Simplicity Tweed Collection - a non-woven marine flooring that is ideal for boats, decks, dock, patio, and lanai flooring! Incorporates a cross hatch pattern with a subtle nautical feel. The no-snag, marine flooring consists of the leather-like Levant texture to enhance the beauty of any watercraft. The effortless style of the Simplicity Tweed collection provides versatility and calming texture to any boat or outdoor space.
Provides effortless style, versatility and performance on the water, along with a list of other advantages:
- Ultra-durable polyvinyl – handles extreme weather conditions and heavy foot traffic
- Non-woven material – won’t snag, dent, crack, flake or peel
- Seamless with superb moisture protection – resists wood rot, mold and mildew
- Sharp, high-quality images are printed underneath the vinyl, not on top or in between, and protected by an industry-leading wear layer so they won’t fade or wear off
- Marine-grade top coat – UV-inhibitor for long-term color and image retention; anti-microbial qualities so no mold grows between fibers/weaves; no-blush surface won’t leave marks from wet towels, bathing suits, cooler, life jackets, etc.
- DIY installation, trim to fit, and cushioned spun bound backing for quick grabbing of glue
- Easy to clean, non-porous surface resists oils, gas and marine chemicals
- Odor- and stain-resistant
- Slip-resistant and flame retardant for safety
- Manufactured in the USA
- 5-year Limited Warranty, 3-year UV exposure