Available summer 2023!
G‑Floor® Outdoor & Marine Premier Alloy is 90 mil thick non-woven flooring with a marine grade topcoat to improve stain resistance. The seamless 100% polyvinyl flooring has a durable 50 Mil wear layer. The DIY rollout flooring is durable, waterproof, and offers easy care. Slip- and odor-resistant. The UV-stable, Premier Alloy collection comes in four different options- Diamond Grid, File, Mesh, Tire Tread, Grating, and Sieve.
Inspired by rugged metal features, this collection from G-Floor® Outdoor & Marine completely breaks out of the standard elements bringing an entire new look to the marine world. The six different flooring patterns provide a versatile appearance for more than outdoor and marine. The Premier Alloy collection can be a great option for sheds, trailers, and more! The leather-like Levant™ surface enhances the beauty of any watercraft and provides the right amount of traction. This fine flooring provides effortless style, versatility, and performance on the water, along with a list of other advantages:
- Ultra-durable polyvinyl - handles extreme weather conditions and heavy foot traffic
- Non-woven material - won't snag, dent, crack, flake or peel
- Seamless with superb moisture protection - resists wood rot, mold and mildew
- Sharp, high-quality images are printed underneath the vinyl, not on top or in between, and protected by an industry-leading wear layer so they won't fade or wear off
- UV-stable - for even longer color and image retention
- DIY installation, trim to fit, and cushioned spun bound backing for quick grabbing of glue
- Easy to clean, non-porous surface resists oils, gas and marine chemicals
- Odor- and stain-resistant
- Slip-resistant and flame retardant for safety
- Manufactured in the USA
- 5-year Limited Warranty, 3-year UV exposure