AquaTread® 95 Mil Thick Non-woven Marine Flooring with Marine Grade Topcoat. Seamless 100% polyvinyl, durable 50 Mil wear layer, DIY rollout in Surfside London Fog. Durable, waterproof, easy care. Slip- and odor-resistant. UV-stable.
Bring a splash of texture aboard with AquaTread® Marine Flooring’s Simplicity Surfside Collection of non-woven textiles! The Surfside Collection of polyvinyl boat flooring reinvents grain patterns and weave looks without the snag for boats and boaters of all kinds. Sumptuous textiles once found only on shore are available seaside on our leather-like LevantTM surface to enhance the beauty of any watercraft. Our Simplicity London Fog utilizes the colors of black and grey to provide the appearance of granite. This AquaTread Pontoon Flooring provides effortless style, versatility and performance on the water, along with a list of other advantages:
- Ultra-Durable Polyvinyl – handles extreme weather conditions and heavy foot traffic
- Non-Woven Material – won’t snag, dent, crack, flake or peel
- Seamless with Superb Moisture Protection – resists wood rot, mold and mildew
- Sharp, high-quality images are printed underneath the vinyl, not on top or in between, and protected by an industry-leading wear layer so they won’t fade or wear off
- Marine Grade Top Coat – UV-inhibitor for long-term color and image retention; anti-microbial qualities so no mold grows between fibers/weaves; no-blush surface won’t leave marks from wet towels, bathing suits, cooler, life jackets, etc.
- DIY installation, trim to fit, and cushioned spun bound backing for quick grabbing of glue
- Easy to clean, non-porous surface resists oils, gas and marine chemicals
- Odor- and stain-resistant
- Slip-resistant and flame retardant for safety
- Manufactured in the USA
- 5-year Limited Warranty, 3-year UV exposure
For California residents, please find information on Prop 65.