AquaTread® Non-woven 105 Mil Thick Marine Flooring with 65 Mil Wear Layer. Seamless polyvinyl, DIY rollout in Simulated-Wood LevantTM texture. Durable, waterproof, easy care. Slip- and odor-resistant. UV-stable.
Bask in the beauty of AquaTread® Marine Flooring’s rich, Premier Collection of simulated-wood boat flooring! Teak and Dark Holly Vertical Lines Imaged Pontoon Flooring has the look of teak wood planks with thin, Dark Holly wood lines without the expense and maintenance of real wood. The Teak planks and Holly lines are vertical for a more traditional planked flooring. This stylish flooring comes in LevantTM texture for a soft look and feel of leather. In addition to this contemporary pattern, AquaTread offers boat owners and water enthusiasts a long list of features:
- Ultra-Durable Polyvinyl – handles extreme weather conditions and heavy foot traffic
- Easy to clean, non-porous surface resists oils, gas and marine chemicals
- Non-Woven Material – won’t snag, dent, crack, flake or peel
- Sharp, high-quality images are printed underneath the vinyl, not on top or in between, and protected by an industry-leading wear layer so they won’t fade or wear off
- Seamless with Superb Moisture Protection – resists wood rot, mold and mildew
- Odor- and stain-resistant
- UV-Stable – for even longer color and image retention
- DIY installation, trim to fit, and cushioned spun bound backing for quick grabbing of glue
- Slip-resistant and flame retardant for safety
- Manufactured in the USA
- 5-year Limited Warranty, 3-year UV exposure
For California residents, please find information on Prop 65.