Adapt to National Take Your Dog to Work Day on June 26th with G-Floor® kennel flooring, pet mats and splatterguard™ containment mats. Whether your dog works beside you at home already, or if you bring your buddy to work frequently or only once a year, floor mats for pets give you worry-free protection from messes and gives Fido a place to rest comfortably.
What is Take Your Dog to Work Day?
First originated in the United Kingdom, Pet Sitters International founded the American version of Take Your Dog to Work Day in the U.S. in 1999. For 20 years, employees have been bringing their loyal canine companion to the office the Friday after Father’s Day. The National Day hopes to inspire others to adopt from shelters and provide a loving home to a furry family member.
Tips to Successfully Take Your Dog to Work:
1. Keep your dog’s vaccinations up-to-date.
2. Give your furry friend a bath for the occasion.
3. Pack a bag with food, treats and toys.
4. Include a splatterguard™ Drip Mat for under dogfood bowl and water bowl to keep work area clean.
5. Use splatterguard™ in your car to contain paw dirt while transporting.
6. Bring along a G-Floor® kennel liner/mat for a comfy resting place. G-Floor® provides durable, waterproof floor protection from urine, droppings, mud, scratches and any other damage an excited pet might cause.
Studies show pets reduce stress, increase job satisfaction and boost morale, so spend more workdays with your best friend!