Zoom classes were fun for a while… but I think we can all say we’re ready to get back to learning in person. Parents, I’m sure you agree. However, we do think about schools being an incubator for germs. Kids touch and share so many things in the classroom and wiping down each item with a disinfectant wipe is time consuming, costly, and not eco-friendly. Plus, the airborne germs we can’t just wipe away.
G-Floor® offers two PhoneSoap products that are a necessity in schools.
- HomeSoap sanitizes anything that fits inside using UV-C lights to kill 99.99% of germs in just 10 minutes.
- In the PhoneSoap product line, HomeSoap has the largest capacity to fit items like calculators, tablets, headphones, remotes, pencil boxes, and any other non-porous items.
- There are two charging ports on the inside to charge devices compatible with USB-A and USB-C. Passing around tablets and other electronics in the classroom leads to charging, why not disinfect them at the same time?
- The AirSoap is unique in that it captures and kills 99.99% of airborne viruses and germs.
- It covers up to a 400 square foot range and purifies the area within an hour. AirSoap is whisper quiet so it is perfect for classrooms, hallways, cafeterias, gymnasiums, etc.
- Unlike HEPA filters, PhoneSoap strives to be eco-friendly using washable and reusable plates helping save money overtime as well.
In person activities starting up again can intimidate people, but PhoneSoap allows you to feel safe and clean with all of their products! Be sure to order yours today as a gift for the classroom or event to protect your family at home!