Halloween is right around the corner and so is something even spookier… cold weather! As the weather gets colder, we tend to close up the house; however, with that comes a to-do list. One of the many concerns a homeowner worries about is expansion and contraction of garage floors. This can cause cracking, trapping moisture, salt and harsh chemicals eroding your cement, creating costly repairs. Not to mention snow melting and refreezing creating a slippery dangerous surface the moment you step out of your car.
Ribbed™ flooring from G-Floor® is a homeowner’s best friend during cold/freezing weather conditions and here’s why!
- Channeling of Debris/Liquids
- Ribbed™ pattern consists of small grooves or channels that run the entire length of the mat to help collect any rain, snow, leaks, spills, liquids, and debris.
- Waterproof /Slip-resistant/Protection
- Waterproof and slip-resistant
- The channels keep the rain, snow or fluids in the grooves and keep your shoes clean and dry.
- G-Floor® helps protect your subfloor from deterioration caused by the harsh road chemicals.
- Cleaning is EASY
- Simply use a push broom, mop, or mild soap and water to clean away dirt and debris.
Get ready before it’s too late and order today at GFloor.com!