Last season, G‑Floor® Outdoor & Marine boat flooring for pontoons introduced its toughest marine grade top coat with impressive MicroLock Technology™. It’s hard to imagine improving on the world’s most durable marine flooring, but with the addition of its new anti-microbial boat flooring, G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine has done just that.
This new anti-microbial marine grade top coat is designed specifically for the harsh environments found in and around the water. You’ll enjoy your time on the water with less worry about your pontoon floor thanks to the marine grade top coat. This marine top coat is anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial so your G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine waterproof vinyl pontoon flooring resists mold and mildew and this top boat flooring provides an array of additional benefits.
- Seals surface for easy clean up – Made from ultra-durable, non-porous polyvinyl G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine floors keep soils on the surface making routine upkeep simple and cost-efficient using everyday household vinyl safe products, soap and water or a spray hose.
- Reduces staining –G‑Floor® Outdoor & Marine resists oils, gas, chemicals, common spills, fish remains and fishing scents, and more.
- Reduced blushing formula – Constructed of seamless, solid vinyl, boat flooring provides superb moisture protection; water cannot penetrate from above or below. Our new and improved anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial marine top coat includes resistance to damage from wet towels, coolers, swimwear, life jackets, etc.
- Improved UV resistance – With an advanced UV inhibitor, G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine is UV stable for long-term sun exposure and retains its color even longer.
- Heat reduction qualities – Even after hours in full sun, your non-woven marine vinyl floor will remain as much as 13 degrees cooler than other woven boat flooring materials.
- Keeps boat floor looking like new for years – the high performing polyvinyl of G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine handles heavy traffic and harsh conditions without deterioration. It will not crack, chip or rot, and it is resistant to tears, snags from pets and fish hooks, and won’t dent from heavy anchors.
G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine, the #1 flooring for boats and pontoons is easy to install, is slip-resist and flame retardant. A variety of patterns and colors have been meticulously designed to create stunning, authentic patterns of wood, weaves, leather and other luxury motifs. Images are printed directly underneath our vinyl flooring and protected by this industry-leading top coat to guarantee years of beauty without damage.