The beauty of having vinyl marine flooring instead of carpet is that cleaning and maintenance is a breeze! Although spraying down your boat and washing it should be a regular chore, sometimes we forget.
If that’s you, then the end of boating season means dirt and grime have truly made themselves at home and require a bit more than scrubbing to remove. Luckily AquaTread® can be pressure washed!
100% polyvinyl marine flooring is easy to power wash and can appear as good as the day you got it! Here are a few tips to remember when pressure washing and cleaning AquaTread® Marine Flooring.
- Wear closed toe shoes that have traction. NO exposed toes!
- DO NOT use harsh chemicals like bleach, acetone, marine hull cleaner, or unsafe chemicals for marine environments.
- Start with the lowest setting and work your way up. There is no need to go full blast if your dirt comes right off with the lowest setting.
- Start by pressure washing a few feet away and keep the nozzle 1-2 feet away.
- See which nozzle tip is best for the area being sprayed.
- Lastly, DO NOT underestimate the power of a pressure washer.
More care and maintenance tips at aquatreadflooring.com